One hour into the new year and I’m thinking resolutions…
So, the resolutions for 2015:
- Finish ‘The Gone’ – yes I know posts can get spotty but I’m hoping to have it completed and up as an ebook before Easter.
- Write and illustrate a child’s book.
- Get a calender and poster book to the publisher – this is actually a request from a publisher and I just have to get my butt in gear.
- Write at least one novel – I have 3 planned but whether they will all happen I’m not sure, but one at least will
- Smile more and worry less – this one I need. I mean getting stressed about stuff is not going to help.
- Walk my dog every day – even when it’s raining.
- Complete my PhD proposal and apply – and then forget about it and stop worrying.
That’s about it. But most importantly I must enjoy life more. Sometimes I find the everyday stuff weighs me down and I forget to look about me. Well, that stops today. I am going to sit up and look about, and not be worried about change. Because change is going happen whether I want to or not, so I might as well enjoy the ride.
I hope that everyone has a great year and that the road rises to meet them, and that the road is smooth and bump free.