I don’t have food that I love. I mean I’ve tried masses, from fresh pasta to sushi, but there is nothing that I can’t live without… Maybe chocolate is my worst must-have, although that one I ought to live without. 🙂
But my puppy does have food that she has to have. Not for medical reasons but because she loves it. I was skeptical at first but I reached into my pocket and paid too much money for something that I used to clean up. I was once a conservation warden and there were masses, all lying around, discarded.
“What is it?” you cry.
Well, here is a clue –
No – it isn’t venison or jerky but the antlers. My pup has part of an antler – about 20cm long and she can’t do without it.
According to the blurb that came with the antler piece it contains minerals and calcium… All I know is that it is clean and she will sit for hours just chewing and wagging her tail.
This is from the daily prompt – Simply Irresistible
Below are some other food related posts:
- Temptation | The Magic Black Book
- Temptation | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Medicine | Bullet holes in the wall
- Candy Temptation | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- 27/11 Daily Prompt: Simply Irresistible | Family, Photos, Food & Craft
- Daily Prompt: Simply Irresistible | Insanitree
- Daily Prompt: So Cheesy and Simply Irresistible | Under the Monkey Tree
- The Black Spaghetti | THE BLACK SPAGHETTI CHRONICLES
- Simply Irristible! (Daily Post) « Overcoming to Becoming
- Nothing can beat this……… | મન ની વાત
- Home Cooked Meals | sayanything
- Redheads, Brown Cows, and Sister Char | The Jittery Goat
- Chocolate Turkeys | Prayers and Promises
- Daily Prompt: Simply Irresistibe ~ NaBloPoMo ~ #25 « Mama Bear Musings
- DAILY PROMPT: SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE RAW CRANBERRY ORANGE RELISH | SERENDIPITY
- Dish of Mortality | alienorajt
- The paradox | Historiefortelling
- Simply Irresistible | Finale to an Entrance
- DP: Temptation | 3 Nish on a Journey